CEME is an innovative urban regeneration zone that supports the development of individuals and organisations with a specific focus on the Engineering, Manufacturing and Technology sectors
Why come to CEME at Rainham?
- It’s a thriving campus passionate about manufacturing, engineering and technology
- There’s a business incubator for early stage growth technology businesses and a range of consultancy and specialist advice for manufacturing, engineering and technology companies
- Provides local skills training and promotes exemplary manufacturing methods
- Access to a learning resource centre, 300-seat conference centre and crèche
- Satellite facility for start-up companies – 44 office and lab/workshop units available on flexible terms (2-week rolling licence), operated by Basepoint
- Future plans for a revitalised industrial and warehousing zone will create a vibrant residential and commercial zone close to the town centre
Looking to relocate in Rainham and South Essex
Do you need to find new offices, industrial space or investment property in Rainham and South Essex?