Queenborough & Rushenden, Swale, North Kent – Investment Opportunities
The regeneration of Queenborough & Rushenden on the Isle of Sheppey in Kent includes plans for 2,000 new homes, 180,000 sq.m of commercial buildings, a new marina and a primary school. The Rushenden Link Road links the new Swale Crossing to development land on Sheppey.
Why move to Swale?
- A strong existing cluster of companies, with over 80 innovative companies within the Kent Science Park campus alone
- Strong heritage of biotechnology, medical devices & R&D
- Recent expansion in Kent’s medical devices cluster despite strong competition
- An excellent supply base of graduates – University of Kent and Greenwich University at Medway have strong Bio-Science faculties and there is a new School of Pharmacy at Medway
- The Kent Bioscience Network – with a high number of Life Sciences companies based in the county, the Kent bioscience sector is proud of its success in discovery and innovation found in its larger businesses, which co-exist with fledgling bioscience companies such as those found at the Kent Science Park