An emerging hub for innovation and digital technology businesses
Greenwich Peninsula is a fantastically exciting opportunity and one of the largest developments in the Thames Gateway – just 5 minutes from Canary Wharf and 15 minutes from the City. With a brand new business district – Peninsula Central – right at the heart of this development, and the 02 just up the river this will be a great place for all sorts of organisations including innovation and digital technology businesses.
At the heart of Greenwich Peninsula is a brand new business district for London – Peninsula Central – 20 minutes from the West End and one tube stop from Canary Wharf. It’s a stimulating mix of state-ofthe-art offices and flexible use workspace.
Why come to Greenwich Peninsula?
- The Ravensbourne College of Design and Communication has moved in to their iconic new building – a landmark building for Peninsula Square
- The building incorporates a central enterprise hub that will give local businesses access to the college’s leading edge facilities and creativity
- The new business district – Peninsula Central will include a mix of state of the art offices and flexible work and retail spaces
- The development has space for 150 shops and restaurants and plenty of housing
- You’re just 15 minutes from the City and 20 minutes from the West End, with the 02 and ExCeL centre even closer